Cyber Job Searches
As an RSA ASE, you will participate in the Global Services Associate Program (GSAP) to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to excel at core job responsibilities. The program will provide you with the necessary training and mentoring to provide a firm foundation for entry into a career in the RSA Security Specialist organization. After Boot Camp, you will transition to your home office and begin working in your full time role directly impacting RSA’s Total Customer Experience. You will work closely with senior RSA Security Specialists to understand customer security concerns and to design appropriate solutions. The team you will become a part of is high performing. Each team member values initiative and personal responsibility and is supported by a community of technical professionals.
You will be responsible for the solution validation process within an RSA product sales opportunity. The solution validation process ensures RSA proposes a technical solution that solves the customer’s business problem. This is accomplished by uncovering the needs and desires of the customer, by architecting a valid solution, and by demonstrating and validating the suggested architecture. You will be expected to provide support to the RSA sales teams in defining strategies for successful sales and implementations of various RSA solutions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports sales personnel by developing technical strategies to deliver RSA solutions that support business objectives of customers.
- Supports analysis of customer’s business objective by gathering information from customers that enable the sales team to devise a proposed solution
- Deliver sales and technical presales support to customers
- Deliver product training and knowledge around the RSA solutions to customers, channel partners, and technology partners
- Host web presentations and online demonstrations to customers and internal sales teams
You are an intelligent, goal oriented, creative and energetic individual with a strong technical aptitude and you want to win! You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or MIS along with 2-5 years of related technical experience. You have a general knowledge of IT infrastructure, operations, and enterprise security principals and may have experience as an Application developer, network, or systems administrator. You will have some networking troubleshooting skills and be able to solve technical problems independently. The approach you take to solve problems is consultative and you are able to be persuasive along with having good presentation skills. Finally the ability to travel 50% of the time and/or relocate will be necessary.
Campus Manager/Consulting Recruiter
Dell EMC RSA University Relations
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindaamorino
Cyber and IT company based out of Philadelphia, locations across the world
—partnered with Drexel and their Cyber Bachelors and Masters Programs
At SIG, we view information security as pivotal to the success of our technology organization and our firm as a whole, and our security team is crucial in protecting our technology, empowering our users and enabling our business. We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join this team.
In this role, you will:
- Protect SIG’s network boundaries, harden systems, protect sensitive data, fight malware, implement authentication and authorization controls, and enable employee mobility and productivity.
- Research, architect, develop, deploy and operate network, endpoint, web and access security controls.
- Work on diverse projects including new implementations, upgrades, and process automation across the entire technology organization.
- Work with other technical and business teams, which will allow you to understand the relationship between the solutions you are building, the technologies they interact with, and the business that is leveraging them
POC Zanaya Wanger Zanaya.Wagner@sig.com
People can either apply by sending me a resume, or our website : https://careers.sig.com/job/SUSQA004Y442/Senior-Security-Engineer
IT Analyst – Boiling AFB, DC
^^^^Big need at the moment. Don’t need a whole lot of IT experience, can have an intel background. You will work directly for the J2
Systems Engineer – Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Cyber Target Analyst
Qualifications: Must meet the minimum qualifications determined by Labor category description:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
**Must have active TS/SCI with Poly**
Interested? Contact Jim Orwin at Bradley Morris Inc
Cyber Recruiting Partner
U.S.A.R. Military Intelligence Officer
1545 Crossways Blvd, Suite 200
Chesapeake, VA 23320